Account Manager Commercial Lines
What’s the Opportunity?
The Account Manager Commercial Lines will provide critical support to the customers through account management, claims management, day-to-day client oversight, and underwriting services that make the client a leading sales and service organization in the insurance industry. Through a robust network of resources, you will be amongst some of the industry’s top talent to help guide and support the customer’s needs and provide them with innovative solutions. Most importantly, you must be bilingual in English and Mandarin
What will I be doing?
The Account Manager Commercial Lines plays a vital role in ensuring the customers receive the service they need to properly manage their insurance policies. You are the facilitator of positive and effective relationships with valued clients and insurance carrier staff.
As the point-of-contact, you will
- Manage the entire account-service process
- Market to carriers
- Prepare quotes and proposals
- Assist with client presentations
- Maintain renewal controls on expirations and binders
- Check policies/endorsements/audits for accuracy
- Coordinate premium financing and the collection of premiums and
- Maintain accurate and organized account files
What skills do I need?
- High school diploma or equivalent (college degree strongly preferred)
- At least 2+ years of related commercial insurance experience
- Must be bilingual in English and Mandarin
- You must currently be licensed in good standing
- The confidence and demeanor to effectively interact with all levels within organization
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
- You must have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- Are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- A self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- Believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
In addition to playing a meaningful role in building the company, you’ll receive:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits options
- Medical, Dental, etc.
- Retirement plans
Job Reference #: 44MG
Location: Encino, CA
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.