Accounts Receivable Specialist Manufacturing
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will assist with bookkeeping, billing, AR and other accounting duties for a manufacturing company. The right candidate will be required to establish and maintain a professional and efficient relationship with the needs of the company’s team and their external clients.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Responsible for collecting receivables and uploading payment into client’s account, including resolving collection/payment issues.
- Create and sent out client invoices
- Process credit card payments and other forms of payments
- maintain notes in customer database
- Assist with any special projects
- Support accounting staff when required
- Other miscellaneous accounting duties as delegated by supervisor
Skills and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Education on a higher level (Associate Degree or higher) would be desirable.
- Minimum of 2 years accounts receivable experience
- basic accounting/bookkeeping skills are required
- GAAP knowledge would be a plus
- Superior customer service abilities with a friendly disposition and treat even the simplest interactions as opportunities to be an ambassador for company
- Organizational, multi-tasking skills; ability to deliver on daily and weekly deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail in all tasks and can balance a multitude of tasks while serving customer service opportunities as they come up.
- Works well under pressure in a busy environment
- Strong accurate data entry skills
- Strong experience with customer database/CRM systems, Microsoft Office (specifically Excel Spreadsheets)
This is a temporary to hire position in the Van Nuys area. This is a full time (40 hours a week) position. The starting pay range is $19 to $21 per hour depending on experience. Please call for additional information and benefit package.
Job Reference #: 44N1
Location: Van Nuys, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.