Admin Human Resources Recruiter
We are currently seeking an Admin Human Resources Recruiter, preferably with accounting and finance recruitment experience. This candidate will work directly with the CEO on all company hires to include sourcing, recruitment, interviews, offer, agreements/negotiations, references and new hire orientations.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility
- Conduct confidential interviews, follow-up references and background checks
- Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through to its completion with CEO
- Work with Operations Coordinator on candidate’s orientation and onboarding process
- Research and develop recruiting leads
- Successful profile of hiring at the professional level (Controllers, Managers, Senior Analyst)
- Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
Skills and Requirements:
- 3 years progressive sourcing and recruiting.
- Experience and understanding of leading edge recruiting techniques and tools including social networking (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook), and traditional networking methodologies.
- Strong proven performance in working with various sourcing options and producing qualified candidate flow.
- Experience hiring accounting and finance professionals/knowledge of finance/accounting preferred. Finance/Accounting knowledge a plus
- Exposure to and proficiency in using applicant tracking systems, recruiting software and candidate databases
- Strong knowledge of candidates’ selection methods
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Client focus along with relationship building skills
- Personable and assertive achiever
- Business acumen and market insight
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- Solid correspondence skills and effective writing skills
- BS degree in Human Resources, English, Psychology or related field a plus
This is a temp to hire position located in the West San Fernando Valley area. The pay range is $25 to $29 hourly DOE. This company has full benefits including great compensation, MM, 401K, sick pay, etc. when converted to the client payroll.
Job Reference #: 44M1/MG
Location: San Fernando Valley, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.