Administrative Assistant Leadership
The Administrative Assistant Leadership will provide comprehensive administrative support to the senior administration leadership while also supporting school-wide events, programs and administration.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Provide a full range of administrative support for leadership and all related programming.
- Proactively manage various pieces of three senior administrator’s portfolios, including workflows, communications, databases and other applications, reporting, event planning, projects, communications, etc.
- Support student attendance record-keeping and reporting.
- Provide support for off-hours special events, i.e. Back to School Night, Graduation, Open House, Welcome Event, etc.
- Interact and problem-solve with students and parents.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent is required; college or university degree is a plus.
- Four years of experience as an administrative assistant in a school setting or equivalent.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- A problem-solver, who is flexible, highly detail oriented, able to multi-task easily, and has consistent follow-through on projects.
- Comfortable with technology. High proficiency with Mac, Google Workplace, standard office equipment is required. Helpful to be proficient in Microsoft office and quick to learn client specific software.
- Experience working independently and as a highly collaborative team player.
- Must be able to operate with and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Previous experience planning, prioritizing and leveraging strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and able to interact effectively with a wide variety of people and roles.
- Ability to work in an office environment with frequent interruptions.
This is a temp to hire position located in the West Los Angeles area. This is an on-site position. The pay range is $24 to $26 hourly.
Reference #: 44R9
Location: West Los Angeles, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.