Administrative Customer Rep
The Administrative Customer Rep is responsible for delivering an exceptional client experience when handling client telephone requests. Expected to educate, promote, and refer the Client’s products and services that meet their customers’ financial needs. Perform a variety of telephone transactions and account maintenance. Meet or exceed department standards for performance.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Delivers an elevated customer experience with each interaction.
- Follow the established policies and procedures for meeting service standards.
- Represent the client in a courteous and professional manner on inbound and outbound service calls.
- Follow authentication policies and procedures to properly identify clients.
- Provide accurate account information for products. Including answering detailed questions.
- Perform a variety of transactions.
- Accept incoming wire transfer request in accordance with established banking policies and procedures.
- Process expedited phone payment requests.
- Complete account update requests such as address, phone number, or email changes.
- Complete transaction research.
- Assist or refer customers with any and all requests.
- Ensure that all account information is secured at day end or properly disposed.
- Build rapport with the clients to uncover needs and educate them on the products and services available to meet those needs. Refer customers to appropriate team clients that can deliver products and services that fulfill identified needs.
- Meet or exceed performance metrics as established by department standards and procedures in the areas of percentage of calls presented and answered, average talk time, and client survey ratings.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective coordination and working relationships with co-workers and management. Provide feedback to supervisor and manager with best practice/training opportunities. Keep supervisor informed of area activities and significant problems, attend and participate in monthly meetings.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Assist other departments as necessary. Perform related clerical duties as needed.
- Keep work area clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Adheres to attendance policy.
Skills and Requirements:
- General knowledge of banking policies and procedures.
- Well versed in the use of a personal computer in an office environment.
- Knowledgeable of a personal computer, tablet, and smartphone.
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to speak clearly and succinctly.
- Solid writing skills, including a firm grasp of spelling, grammar, and email etiquette.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Some experience working in a client/customer facing environment is preferred.
- Experience working with account management and transaction processing software is required.
- An ability to build rapport and identify client needs.
- Must work well under pressure.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
This is a temporary position located in the North San Fernando Valley area. The pay range is $18 to $19.50 hourly DOE .
Job Reference #: 44KP
Location: Chatsworth, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.