Business Development Rep
The Business Development Rep (BDR) will assist with developing demand for the client’s services. This is a part-time Telemarketer / Business Development Rep position. The Business Development Rep should have the ability to learn and grow within the client’s 20 year + proven consulting organization. This is a management consulting firm with a proven record of helping clients get to the bottom of things so they can take their businesses to the top.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Position will require prospecting, cold calling and communicating the value of client services to senior audiences in Accounting, Finance, Audit, and Technology capacities.
- Daily interaction with all available levels of social media including LinkedIn.
- Contribute to new and creative marketing campaigns and ideas.
- Develop relationships with key decision makers.
Skills and Requirements
- Previous experience with telemarketing, sales, accounting and/or audit.
- An accounting, finance, technology, and/or marketing major who understands the services we are selling as well as has a strong business acumen.
- An assertive self-starter who is driven and focused on achieving goals.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Experience with social media including LinkedIn is a requirement.
- Candidate will learn CRM and marketing software. Any experience with CRM is a plus.
- Ability to commit to teleworking and a flexible schedule.
- High school diploma or equivalent
This is a temp to hire position working on a part-time schedule located in the greater Los Angeles area. The pay ranges from $17 to $20 hourly depending on experience. Suggested hours are Monday, Wednesday and Friday from Nine AM to Three PM but this is subject to change.
Job Ref. #: 44KD
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.