Corporate Marketing Manager
What’s the opportunity?
The Corporate Marketing Manager is responsible for assisting business sales and marketing efforts through the development and execution of various projects designed to identify new business opportunities, increase client base, and sales revenue. The Marketing Manager will coordinate with Headquarters to plan sponsored events, webinars, seminars, and trainings and obtain marketing materials provided. This position will also develop print and electronic resources, including writing byline articles and press releases, and disseminate to the appropriate media channels.
What will I be doing?
A key aspect of this position will include brand management. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for engaging clients, associates, and candidates through social media. Information shared about or on behalf of the Company must always be professional, articulate, and courteous.
- Identifies opportunities to host or participate in networking events
- Plans client and employee appreciation events
- Coordinates charity events
- Creates partnerships with local non-profit organizations and organizes volunteer opportunities for the staff
- Identifies opportunities to enhance client learning and performs appropriate training
- Represents Client at local job fairs
- Creates and distributes event announcements
- Coordinates event logistics (venue, catering, materials, etc.)
- Manages event set-up, clean-up, and any follow-up needed
- Liaisons with Headquarters to capitalize on all corporate marketing materials offered
- Designs and coordinates production and distribution of marketing materials
- Writes byline articles and press releases and disseminates to local media outlets. Maintains relationships with local media outlets
- Manages all Company’s social media sites (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) in an effort to attract new viewers
- Monitors Company’s social media presence. Alerts Franchise Owners to any online conversations about the company and recommends appropriate response
- Develops and manages local client websites
- Ensures social media presence aligns with client vision, mission, and values
- Creates and disseminates e-blasts showcasing highly skilled candidates
- Develops sales contests and incentive programs
- Organizes client and associate of the month programs
- Purchases and presents birthday gifts to clients and associates
- Prepares give-away/drop-off items
- Organizes promotional events
- Conducts market research and analytics, including client focus groups and surveys
- Researches leads found on/in job boards, corporate websites, classified ads, newspaper articles, trade publications, and other sources
- Utilizes networking events to identify new business opportunities
- Maintains relationships with local colleges and trade schools
- Develops and maintains marketing budget
- Coordinates staff birthday and anniversary celebrations
- Performs other related duties as necessary and assigned
What skills do I need?
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills are required
- Proficient in Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, Weebly and a variety of social media platforms including Facebook and LinkedIn
- Strong attention to detail, creativity, and organization skills
- Must have a strong customer service orientation and work well with a key variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience Managing a small team (1-2 years)
- 5+ years in marketing and promotion
In addition to playing a meaningful role in the growth of the company, you will receive:
- Competitive salary and commission
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Options
- 401K with access to a retirement advisor
- Generous Vacation, Holiday and Sick time
- Educational reimbursement
- World class training and mentoring programs
- Employee recognition awards and incentives
- Significant professional growth opportunities
This is a direct hire position located in the Conejo Valley area. Please call for additional information.
Job Ref. #: 44
Location: Oxnard, CA
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.