Customer Service Representative CSR
The Customer Service Representative CSR is genuinely excited to help customers and is patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. The candidate must be able to advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and a great CSR can gather that information for the company to continue to improve their service.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- The Customer Service Representative acts as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency
- The right candidate is also a natural problem-solver and is confident at troubleshooting and willing to investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve the customer’s complaints. The goal is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Must be customer-oriented service. Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete product/inventory and pricing information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
Skills and Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- SAGE 100 experience a plus, but not required.
- Experience using Excel, Word, Outlook, and internet searching beyond Google.
- Fast data entry/keyboard skills (50+ WPM) helpful.
- Strong Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Customer Relations and the ability to build relationships is necessary
- Diplomacy, professionalism, accuracy and attention to detail are a must
- Strong time management and project management
This is a temporary to hire position located in the Conejo Valley area. Depending upon experience the pay range is $16 – $19 hourly.
Reference #: 44N7
Location: Chatsworth, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.