Front Office Assistant
The Front Office Assistant will assist the Office Manager with front office duties as well as general office and data entry tasks for a small diverse financial firm. This position will start in levels to acclimatize the candidate to the business and staff needs. Starting as back office and ultimately leading into customer contact and receptionist duties.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Answering the door
- Receptionist duties including gate-keeping, answering phones, directing guests, etc.
- data entry both into Sales Force and Excel
- mail duties – collecting, sorting and delegating mail to staff along with sending packages, coordinating mass mailings
- Appointment scheduling and confirmation, setting up conference room and greeting clients (once they resume in-person meetings)
- Customer service for clients with portfolios of $5000 to $5 million
- Organizing meetings including confirmation of participants, lunch or snack orders (when required)
- Responsible for kitchen upkeep, ordering supplies, watering plants
- Doing support work for the owners and financial planner, as well as support staff
- Coordinating with vendors – handyman, repair workers, etc.
- Assist with projects as needed by staff
Skills and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent – any higher education is a plus
- While no advance skills are required, accuracy and general software skills important
- Sales Force experience would be a plus
- Alpha Numeric Data entry skills helpful
- Must be tech savvy, knows their way around the internet and has some solid computer experience
- Must have a warm and pleasant personality
- Some financial or banking experience preferred
- Organized individual with common sense and attention to detail
- Quick learner
This is currently a temporary position that could go to the end of the year and may develop into something more. It is located in the North Hollywood area. The pay range is $15 to $17 hourly.
Job Reference #: 44J4
Location: North Hollywood, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.