Front Office Reception Assistant
The Front Office Reception Assistant will assist the Office Manager with front office duties as well as general office and data entry tasks for a small diverse financial firm. This position may start in levels to acclimatize the candidate to the business and staff needs. May start as back office and ultimately leading into customer contact and receptionist duties.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Answering the door
- Receptionist duties including gate-keeping, answering phones, directing guests, etc.
- data entry both into Sales Force and Excel
- mail duties – collecting, sorting and delegating mail to staff along with sending packages, coordinating mass mailings
- Appointment scheduling and confirmation, setting up conference room and greeting clients (once they resume in-person meetings)
- Customer service for clients with portfolios of $5000 to $5 million
- Organizing meetings including confirmation of participants, lunch or snack orders (when required)
- Responsible for kitchen upkeep, ordering supplies, watering plants
- Doing support work for the owners and financial planner, as well as support staff
- Coordinating with vendors – handyman, repair workers, etc.
- Assist with projects as needed by staff
Skills and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent – any higher education is a plus
- Basic level Microsoft Office skill with accuracy are important
- Alpha Numeric Data entry skills helpful
- Must be tech savvy, knows their way around the internet and has some solid computer experience
- Must have a warm and pleasant personality
- Front office demeanor with good written and communication skills
- Organized individual with common sense and attention to detail
- Quick learner
This is a temporary position is located in the San Fernando and Conejo Valley areas. Additional similar positions may be available. The pay range is $15 to $17 hourly.
Job Reference #: 44RSS
Location: Sherman Oaks, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.