General Office Receptionist
The General Office Receptionist will be responsible for maintaining the front office and all other areas as described below. This position requires good attention to detail and follow through.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Answering phones, and ability to put one call on hold and answer another real quick if needed
- Ability to take proper messages and transfer the call to appropriate department
- Maintain supplies for main copier – to include ordering anything needed for re-supply when quantities are very low
- Keep track of and reorder stock in supply cabinet; i.e. pens, post its, staples, etc.
- Straighten up kitchen near end of work day and set up coffee pot for next day.
- Check and refill kitchen supplies including basic items in fridge; cups, plates etc.
- Place orders for restocking supply cabinet and kitchen, and snacks.
- Make sure the bathrooms have toilet paper, hand soap, and hand towels in them
- Help make sales folders
- Help with postcard mailers; count and sort them
- Scan into database vendor payments. May also have to scan other items into the system
- Assist the admin staff with tasks on a daily basis – tasks will vary depending on who you are assisting
Skills and Requirements:
- Knowledge in outlook, excel, word required and some familiarity with google calendar helpful
- Great customer service voice and attitude is a must
- Familiar with office equipment such as copiers, fax machines, scanners, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Punctuality and daily attendance are required
This is a full time temporary assignment located in the Van Nuys area. The pay is $16 to $18 hourly. The hours are 8 am to 5 pm Monday thru Friday.
Job Ref. #: 44LT
Location: Van Nuys, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.