HR Recruitment Assistant
The HR Recruitment Assistant is responsible for the administrative support for the recruiters. This position will handle administrative duties designed to collect and manage all data related to recruitment and new employee orientation through uniform application of the Client’s policies and practices.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Responsible for keeping the recruitment process organized and moving forward
- Provide high-level customer service by maintaining clear lines of communication with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates
- As a Recruiting Assistant, you will provide support to the recruiters, as well as, interact and effectively communicate with hiring managers and candidates.
- Perform all aspects of recruitment activities such as scheduling candidate interviews with hiring supervisors via phone, and zoom meetings, PAN testing and position assessments.
- Ensure that all candidates have a positive interview/hiring experience representing Client mission and commitment to an exceptional experience.
- Multi-task through a high volume of interview schedules on a daily basis.
- Create and distribute offer letter and other employment related correspondence.
- Ensure timely delivery of all tasks to recruiters, managers and/or candidates.
- Prepare offer packet materials including shipping materials.
- Perform other administrative duties that support the recruitment process and the HR team.
- Initiate and track all background investigations and other pre-employment screens.
Skills and Requirements:
- Working knowledge of CA State and Federal hiring guidelines and laws.
- Strong critical thinking with the ability to analyze data and draw valid conclusions.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage complex issues.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Strong customer service background skills. Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- May require an associate’s degree or its equivalent with 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly used Human Resources concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Will have experience in coordinating tests, background checks and interviews in a fast paced environment.
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide exceptional results.
- Will need to problem solving and time management skills.
- An ability to approach issues/challenges with flexibility in a fast paced environment.
- Proven track record to drive process but always thinking about how to improve process.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have an ability to execute multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience with HR databases and Human Resources Information Systems (ADP preferred)
- Ability to work with Applicant Tracking System software
This is a three month temporary assignment located in the North San Fernando Valley area. The pay rate is $18 to $22 hourly DOE.
Job Ref #: 44HY
Location: Chatsworth, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.