Maintenance Dept Assistant
The Maintenance Dept Assistant is responsible for administrative and customer service duties within the Maintenance department. This is a great opportunity for an organized multi-tasking individual who likes to connect with customers.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Follow Up Calls including Cold Maintenance and New pending leads (provide pricing, hand over when ready to move forward)
- Service Reminders
- Post-Service Reports (when no issues are present)
- Data Entry and other administrative and general clerical duties
- Follow up on all invoice renewals and proposals sent
- Tracking Technicians throughout the day, giving customers etas, or updates if the technicians will be late. If so asking if appointment needs to be rescheduled
- Making sure to upload all paper work orders when needed
- Mailing all maintenance reminders to customers that are non-responsive
- Calling to confirm service dates and times
- Uploading generator information to Mobilelink fleet dashboard
Skills and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required – any higher education is a plus
- Accuracy and general software skills are important
- Alpha Numeric Data entry skills helpful, typing minimum 35 wpm
- Must be tech savvy, knows their way around the internet and has some solid computer experience. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) experience is a plus.
- Must have a warm and pleasant personality
- Strong customer service skills is a must
- Organized individual with common sense and attention to detail
- Open to learning new skills is a must
- Punctuality and attendance are very important
This is a temp to hire position located in the Van Nuys area. The pay range is $20 to $22 hourly.
Job Reference #: 44MM
Location: Van Nuys, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.