Manufacturing Sales Coordinator
A fast pace growing company is need of a Manufacturing Sales Coordinator to manage all of their accounts. The successful candidate will need strong customer service and interpersonal skills. We are looking for a professional with leadership qualities and an interest in developing long-term relationships with our clients. This position will provide major opportunities for growth to the right candidate.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Writing and reviewing Proposal and Sales Contracts.
- Create and manage lead generation and product information disbursement
- Prepare and manage Proposal and Contracts for Sales Reps
- Develop strong connections with clients and prospects. Develop relationships with key decision makers.
- Liaison between Production Department & Sales Department
- Support and assist Sales Reps as needed
- Oversee dispatch department
Skills and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent, college or university experience would be a plus
- Strong customer service; follow up and follow through skills
- Must be self-motivated with exceptional listening and presentation skills. An assertive self-starter who is driven and focused on achieving goals.
- 2 or more years of account coordination or management experience
- Excellent communication, written, and customer service skills.
- An ability to build rapport and identify client needs
- Proficient computer skills (including Microsoft Word and Excel) and CRM program.
- Must work well under pressure when it is required
This is a temp to perm position located in the Van Nuys area. The pay range starts at $22 to $24 depending on experience. This is a full-time hourly position and will be offering great benefits package (including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k) upon conversion to their payroll.
Job Reference #: 44LH
Location: Van Nuys, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.