Office Assistant Bilingual
The Office Assistant Bilingual performs reception duties for a busy front office as well as general office assistance. In addition, this candidate provides clerical support as needed to assist other departments. The Office Assistant Bilingual maintains an orderly and professional front office. Bilingual Spanish skills are a must.
Job Duties (including but not limited to the following):
- Answer phones and route calls
- Retrieve any night messages and forward to appropriate person
- Log call activity and monitor calendar for available people to take calls
- Greet all visitors professionally and inform staff of their arrival
- Distribute mail to appropriate staff members
- Reply to emails in a timely manner with accurate information
- Process requests, invoices and statements into document management system and follow up as needed
- Some light bookkeeping duties be required in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Input quotes from customer purchase orders and save to document management system. Receive orders and give quotes with accuracy
- Periodically sort, insert and mail invoices and statements
- Special assignments (as needed)
- Responsibilities completed in a timely manner or ask for assistance
Skills and Requirements:
- Have a willingness to learn and adapt to new opportunities, be tolerant of change
- Wants to be an integral to a team
- Accurate typing and data entry skills
- Two years in customer service with a high volume of calls, emails and detailing orders with follow-up would be helpful
- Microsoft Office experience is required and especially Excel. In addition, some experience with QuickBooks is needed.
- Must have good work ethic and punctuality.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Advanced education is a plus.
- Strong Bilingual Spanish skills required
This is a possible temp to hire position for the right candidate. The pay range is $17 to $20 hourly depending on experience.
Job Reference #: 44LX
Location: Simi Valley, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.