Part Time Bookkeeping Assistant
The Part Time Bookkeeping Assistant position will assist with bookkeeping, billing, AP/AR and other accounting duties for an accounting firm. The right candidate will be required to establish and maintain a professional and efficient relationship with the needs of the company’s team and their external clients.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Some front office duties are required. Answering and returning phone calls to and from clients. Taking detailed messages for other staff members
- Provides excellent standards of customer service
- Understands accounting practices and financial statements
- Performs bookkeeping functions as directed by the management staff
- Responding to all correspondence and emails in a timely fashion
- Assisting with accounting functions including maintaining spreadsheets and entries into the client’s data system including data entry into the Quick Books system
- Communicates any concerns to management
- Other duties for the company as needed
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong Quick Books knowledge is a must
- MS Office Suite skills are helpful.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and able/comfortable communicating across the organization. Professional phone manners
- Precise attention to detail, well-organized, solution-oriented and comfortable working against deadlines.
- Must have good listening skills
- Strong basic math skills
- The client requires basic accounting experience. Additional accounting skills are helpful.
- Analytical and problem solving skills are helpful
- Focuses on Customers. Works as a team to deliver excellent service
- High School diploma or equivalent is required, an Associates degree or higher education is preferred
This is a part-time temporary position for approximately 20 to 30 hours per week. The assignment is located in the San Fernando Valley area. Please call our office for additional information.
Job Reference #: 44JP
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.