Pension Admin Assistant
We are currently seeking a Pension Admin Assistant for a boutique Pension Administration firm. This position requires an upbeat personality with a positive attitude.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Work with staff and clients to collect information in a deadline-driven environment
- Provide support on various projects with minimal guidance and instruction
- Answer telephones (three lines), transfer calls, and take complete and accurate messages
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and faxes with accuracy
- File accurately and maintain our physical and electronic filing systems
- Maintain our office supply inventory and coordinate maintenance of all office equipment
- Maintain client contact and internal calendar information (utilizing Outlook)
- Assemble, copy, scan, and process (mail and email) outgoing correspondence
- Create, update, and proof various correspondence, documents and reports (utilizing Microsoft Excel and Word Perfect)
- Organize, enter, format, and proof data (numbers and text) and provide executive level support on various projects with minimal guidance and instruction using common sense and attention to detail.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Needs to be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills are required
- Absolutely must have an intermediate to advanced level of knowledge of Microsoft Excel (sorting, cell relationships and referencing, formulas, multiple worksheets) and Word Perfect (tabs and formatting)
- Basic accounting knowledge and skills (cash basis vs. accrual basis, reconciliations)
- Be a team player who can handle multiple projects and priorities
- Have an “old school” work ethic, and be a self-motivated individual with a positive “can do” attitude.
- In addition to a modest benefit package, we offer a flexible work schedule, a professional environment and a friendly supportive staff.
This is a temp to hire position located in the San Fernando Valley. Please call our office for additional details.
Job Ref. #: 44QG
Location: Sherman Oaks, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.