Pension Administrative Assistant
We are currently seeking an Pension Administrative Assistant for a boutique Pension Administration firm. This position requires an upbeat personality with a positive attitude. It is important to note that while the production staff has been working a mix of onsite and remote work, the Admin position needs to be onsite daily—especially for the initial training period—as they answer the phones and facilitate mailing.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Answer telephones (three lines), transfer calls, and take complete and accurate messages
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and faxes with accuracy
- File accurately and maintain our physical and electronic filing systems
- Maintain our office supply inventory and coordinate maintenance of all office equipment
- Maintain client contact and internal calendar information (utilizing Outlook)
- Assemble, copy, scan, and process (mail and email) outgoing correspondence
- Create, update, and proof various correspondence, documents and reports (utilizing Microsoft Excel and WordPerfect)
- Organize, enter, format, and proof data and provide executive level support on various projects with minimal guidance and instruction using common sense and attention to detail.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Needs to be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills are required
- Absolutely must have an intermediate to advanced level of knowledge of Microsoft Excel (sorting, cell relationships and referencing, formulas, multiple worksheets) and WordPerfect (tabs and formatting)
- Be a team player who can handle multiple projects and priorities
- Have an “old school” work ethic, and be a self-motivated individual with a positive “can do” attitude.
- In addition to a modest benefit package, we offer a flexible work schedule, a professional environment and a friendly supportive staff.
This is a temp to hire position located in the San Fernando Valley. Please call our office for additional details.
Job Ref. #: 44HW
Location: Sherman Oaks, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.