Preschool Office Receptionist
Educational client is seeking a Preschool Office Receptionist who will provide exemplary customer service to a variety of constituents: new and long-standing clientele, membership and friends of the community; including all level of staff.
Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to the following):
Primary function will be to answer, transfer calls, greet and direct walk-in traffic
- Provide exemplary customer service to all
- Assist with daily data entry; ensure system is up-to-date and accurate
- Provide general administrative support
- Maintain the reception area as needed
- assist other staff members as needed
- Filing and organizational tasks as necessary
Skills and Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent and at least 6 months of prior office experience is required
- You must have superior customer service abilities with a friendly disposition and treat even the simplest interactions as opportunities to be an ambassador for community.
- Clear professional speaking voice
- Organizational, multi-tasking skills; ability to deliver on daily and weekly deadlines despite continuous phone traffic
- Self-starter with an eye towards improving systems and processes
- Strong data entry skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Works well under pressure in a busy environment
- Must be a self-motivated individual that works well independently but in a team setting as well.
- You pay meticulous attention to detail in all tasks and can balance a multitude of tasks while serving customer service opportunities as they come up.
- You are comfortable with database systems and can learn new systems easily.
This temporary position is approximately 1-2 month long, could go longer. It is located in the West Los Angeles area paying $19 – $22 hourly.
Job Reference #: 44NG
Location: West Los Angeles
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.