Product Program Manager
What’s the opportunity?
The Product Program Manager (PPM) is responsible for the coordination and implementation of all aspects of the client’s Fall Product Program within an assigned area, working closely with volunteers.
The Product Program Manager plans, develops and executes the program components and tasks on behalf of the assigned area and specific program components. The PPM is responsible for coordinating all facets of these product program campaigns to meet or exceed programmatic and revenue goals.
What will I be doing?
Success in this position requires the ability to lead complex programs in a fast paced environment with strong project management and organizational skills, attention to detail, extensive teamwork, creative/critical thinking and outstanding customer service skills.
Example work in this roll might include the following:
- To provide courteous, consistent, professional and knowledgeable customer service.
- Participate in the planning, implementation, and post program components of the product programs. Plan specific program elements individually and/or with a team on behalf of the entire company wide product program.
- Coordinate, reconcile and submit initial order.
- Coordinate initial order delivery; maintain strong working relationship with external delivery agent.
- Coordinate regional events with Chairs within assigned area/Service Units.
- Coordinate product distribution locations, volunteer and staff training and management, and inventory management and daily balancing.
- Resolve issues and conflicts regarding product programs.
- Recruit, train and place product program volunteers into various roles.
- Meets or exceeds regional and council-wide product program and sales goals.
- Cultivates and develops relationships with volunteers create partnerships that enhance and support the Product Programs.
- Design, develop, lead, implement and participate in product program pre-program kickoff and reward events.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a large team.
- Manage debt collection.
- Attend periodic area/Service Unit meetings to represent and advocate for the Product Programs
- Work closely with all Client departments for the enhancement of Product Programs.
- Train area/Service Units and staff, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Lift or move up to 25 pounds repeatedly during product program campaigns.
- Able to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Current driver’s license, auto insurance and ability to travel locally.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Good interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Understanding of financial and statistical reports.
- Knowledge of database software, internet, spreadsheet & word processing software.
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to motivate and delegate as well as handle multiple tasks.
- Perform tasks willingly and accept the diverse responsibilities of the job.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Additional Organizational Requirements
- Possess a positive attitude with strong work ethic, integrity, and honesty.
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and willing to thrive in an ever changing/fast-paced environment.
- Develop and maintain sensitivity to employee diversity in the workplace.
- Behave in ways that demonstrate respectful treatment of all staff, clients and members
- Practice pluralism and be inclusive with the services provided.
- Attend Client events and certain other activities/events as assigned.
- A competitive slate of benefits and paid time off, including the closure of its offices the second and fourth Monday of every month.
- Full time staff are eligible to opt into plans that cover Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and even Pet Insurance, as well as a 403b plan.
Client Vaccination Policy requires its employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to certain exemptions as required by law. New hires working at this company must be fully vaccinated upon hire.
Job Reference #: 44
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.