In this role the Program Coordinator will collaborate with a highly creative and motivated team to achieve ambitious goals that enable inspirational teaching & learning, promote community and support the client’s pursuit of excellence.
The Program Coordinator is a key member of the External Relations team that includes alumni relations, communications, admissions and fundraising.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Partner with the team to design the strategy, theme/messaging, and timeline for the annual fund activities and production of materials.
- Coordinate and manage campaign kick-offs, mailings and volunteers.
- Send formal acknowledgments and thank you notes to donors.
- Collaborate with Donor Relations and Database Manager to provide reports on annual fund performance, metrics, statistics, year-end tax receipts.
- Assist in creating and implementing a plan for the cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of major gift prospects and donors, including production and organization of materials and communication.
- Coordinate a plan with development calendar and other fundraising initiatives.
- Assist in planning and staffing Development Office events as needed.
- Participate in External Relations & community events, forming relationships with employees and parents.
- Develop and lead the school’s efforts for securing grant funding.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Fundraising experience is strongly preferred
- Professional level written communication skills and experience developing communication materials.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Aptitude for technology including software, database, social media, or web-based applications.
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Develop an appreciation for and ability to clearly articulate the mission of the client.
- Uphold a commitment to confidentiality, diplomacy, discretion, and tact.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends for special events.
This is a temp to hire position located in the West Los Angeles area. The salary starts at $60k depending on experience level.
Ref #: 44MF
Location: Brentwood, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.