RE Mortgage Loan Processor
We have an immediate opening for an experienced RE Mortgage Loan Processor.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- The core responsibility is the effective and efficient processing of mortgage loans under various loan programs for closing in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Must communicate documentation requirements, status and potential issues to all parties related to the loan transaction.
- Expected to continuously seek out opportunities to drive operational improvement and productivity, and close performance gaps while meeting established goals.
- Will order and review title insurance, appraisals, loan payoffs, flood and tax certificates and surveys, and thoroughly review all documents before submission to underwriting.
- Responsible to ensure loan origination system is always accurate and up to date throughout the loan transaction.
- Will review loan related documents for accuracy and credit worthiness within a reasonable time frame established by the company.
- Responsible to review and communicate initial and final loan approval notifications.
Skills and Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in real estate loan processing
- Knowledgeable in real estate loan closing/funding procedures and requirements
- Strong Knowledge of lending principles and procedures and requirements
- Well versed in Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA), Truth in Lending Act (TILA), TRID, and HMDA
- Ability to prioritize effectively, working in a fast-paced environment. Must be adaptable to different and changing situations to solve problems.
- Full knowledge of residential real estate processing functions, knowledge of residential real estate lending regulations and the secondary market guidelines
- Proven time management and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal/written/interpersonal communication skills.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook) and able to learn proprietary industry computer software such as Calyx Point, Certified Credit.
- Ability to work as part of a team in an office environment and to work and act independently with minimal supervision when required.
- Courteous, friendly and professional behavior.
This is a possible temporary to hire position located in the Conejo Valley. Please call for additional information.
Job Ref #: 44J8
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.