Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for prospecting, selling and marketing the clients’ product portfolio to key higher education decision makers via the telephone, email and social media with an orientation towards customer retention and qualification activities on high priority targets. The focus of this role will be split between the execution of proactive calling campaigns to accounts that have been identified as developing or growing, and a series of campaigns across key accounts with marketing-driven leads, current customer outreach, and other defined opportunity types.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following)
- Contact new prospects daily through various channels, and articulate our company’s value proposition.
- Conduct high-level conversations with decision makers and influencers in prospective accounts across national set of accounts.
- Nurture and develop interest to identify qualified sales opportunities.
- Utilize sales enablement platform to share content for business development purposes.
- Maintain accurate and timely notes on interactions within the CRM system.
- Achieve monthly targets for setting meetings.
- Develop qualified sales opportunities using a qualification scoring framework.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Skills and Requirements
- Four year degree preferred with evidence of high academic achievement.
- Demonstrated record of success in academic and professional background
- Excellent computer Skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior time management and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- 2+ years sales experience, inside sales experience a plus.
- Experience working with a CRM is desirable.
This is a temporary (possibly temp to hire) position working remotely until able to safely return to on-site working environment per Client and State guidelines. The salary range is $18.50 to $21.00 hourly. It is located in the Conejo Valley area.
Job Ref. #: 44KB
Location: Newbury Park, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.