Sr HRIS Analyst
What’s the opportunity?
The Sr HRIS Analyst supports the organization’s business objectives by maintaining the HR systems, optimizing and extending functionality, analyzing and building reports, and testing and delivering solutions, with an emphasis on SuccessFactors administration.
What will I be doing?
The Sr HRIS Analyst will design, develop, test and direct ongoing administration of the HR systems.
Example work in this role might include:
- Serve as a liaison between Human Resources and IT department to provide systems support and analysis and to leverage technology solutions to meet the needs of HR and users of HR Information Systems (PeopleSoft and SuccessFactors)
- Ensure the proper management and enhancement of the HR Systems to provide accurate employee data and management reporting capabilities
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of HR systems and processes; recommend and implement improvements or new operational processes required to meet evolving needs
- Provide support for HRIS users including researching and resolving issues, process flaws, scheduled reporting and recommend solutions or alternative methods to meet requirements
- Lead SAP SuccessFactors implementation, projects and system upgrades, and serve as onsite SME
- Perform routine system audits of HR data to ensure integrity and accuracy
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing reporting tools; develop and administer standard reports and schedule automatic delivery of reports
- Manage and design the mapping of all HRIS tables and panels to ensure accurate data capture that promotes prudent compliance and enables comprehensive reporting
- Establish data tables, structures, files, interface requirements and data integrity protocols
- Respond to internal and external SOX audits delivering data and documentation upon request
- Create HRIS training materials and deliver training, as required
- Complete special HR projects and other responsibilities as assigned
What skills do I need?
- Functional expert in SuccessFactors required; PeopleSoft HRMS preferred
- Write and manipulate queries and systems specifications
- Minimum of 5 years of HR experience
We’d also like you to have
- BA/BS Degree in related field preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with individuals at all levels of the organization and third-party partners
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Creative, outgoing, with a demonstrable track record of exceeding goals
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
In addition to playing an important role in the company, you’ll received:
- Competitive salary
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, OT and more
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and more
Job Ref. #: 44MQ
Location: Calabasas, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.