Staffing Division Team Lead
What’s the opportunity?
The primary emphasis of the Staffing Division Team Lead is leading a team of Employment Specialists and personally filling job orders and inside sales activities. The Division Lead exercises discretionary judgment in administering the customer’s systems and procedures in recruiting, hiring, and assigning associates to clients. Division Leads are expected to build and maintain a strong core of associates with a variety of job skills and be able to fill job orders quickly and efficiently daily in Office Services, Light Industrial and Professional staffing. This is done by effectively documenting all activities in the automated system. Division Leads must use consultative sales techniques as they persistently make sales contacts. Strong phone and interpersonal skills are essential.
What will I be doing?
- Leading Division Team to deliver on production expectations
- Fill 100% of all qualified job orders with urgency.
- Make 50 calls weekly and additional inside sales calls daily. Assist with appointment setting for the Employment Specialist.
- Recruit, interview, and retain a qualified pool of associates. Coordinate client interviews and assignments.
- Complete a minimum of two Employment Verification calls on every associate prior to assignment.
- Ensure high satisfaction levels by following up with associates on a consistent basis.
- Generate and expand business with existing accounts and new accounts.
- Increase office and team effectiveness through daily communication.
- Perform other related duties as necessary and assigned.
What skills do I need?
- Language skills in Spanish (written and oral) are helpful but not required
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Strong computer skills
- Two to three years of previous staffing related experience is required including industry supervisory and/or management experience
- Excellent communication, sales and customer service skills
- Be flexible and able to multi-task, change directions, refocus, and maintain poise.
- Able to work in a fast paced team environment as well as on your own.
In addition to playing a meaningful role in the success of the company, you’ll receive:
- Competitive salary plus commission
- Great benefits including health, dental and vision
- 401(k) retirement plan
- And more
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Reference #: 44HP
Location: Conejo Valley, CA