System Support Specialist
The System Support Specialist is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to management. This position assists the System Analyst with management of core and auxiliary lending and collection systems that are key to the success of supported departments.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Composes and assembles letters, memos, reports, and various documents.
- Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls and either notifies staff members or records and relays messages. Conducts visitors to proper offices and announces them. Answers questions and directs telephone calls and visitors.
- Assembles and maintains statistical data.
- Performs and oversees specific projects and programs as assigned.
- Schedules appointments.
- Files correspondence, memos, records, reports and maintains files.
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail to appropriate individuals.
- Assists the System Analyst with responsibility of core and auxiliary lending and collection systems.
- Analyze, coordinate and implement core and auxiliary lending/collections systems and software upgrades, meeting all required time frames.
- Maintain written documentation of profiles, roles, groups, rules, parameters and queues created or changed via system administrator privileges.
- Manage all system issue tickets and ensure satisfactory resolution and implementation.
- Provide management reports relating to status and resolution of reported issues.
- Act as back-up administrator for all supported auxiliary systems and programs. Perform an annual user review for each system.
- Developing and delivering training, and providing procedures, information and guidance
- Interpret and analyze users’ requests for support, making sound recommendations appropriate to business needs resulting in new efficiencies.
- Coordinate vendors, lending/collections staff and IT as pertains to system development, operations and failures, ensuring an open line of communication.
- Preparing and maintaining assigned records and reports.
- Project management and related duties as required or assigned.
- Communicate progression of projects to management identifies any delays in project and need for date extension. Providing the necessary recommendation to complete pending projects
- Participates on teams providing direction on projects as required.
- Maintaining effective business relations with clients, vendors, and other business professionals.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with area team members and with management. Assists other team members as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- High school graduate or equivalent. Some college preferred or an equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Adequate understanding of programs and systems; Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- A minimum of two (2) years of administrative or related experience.
- Proficient typing skills (40 wpm minimum)
- Good interpersonal and public relations skills
- Project management skills and well organized
- Able to work well independently
- Available to assist, direct, and coordinate with others
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Common sense understanding to carry out detailed and sometimes involved instructions and to deal with problems involving a few variables
- Must be able to perform basic math skills using spreadsheet software or calculator, including ratios and/or percentages, as well as perform the basic arithmetic operations with money
This is a temp to hire position located in the Chatsworth area. Please contact our office for additional information.
Job Reference #: 44NF
Location: Chatsworth, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.