Talent Acquisition Manager
What’s the opportunity?
We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisitions Manager for our Client’s corporate offices in Thousand Oaks, CA. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record with increased responsibilities working in a progressive environment.
What will I be doing?
To excel as Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be expected to be experienced in full-cycle recruiting and employment branding. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to help them find success in the client’s company.
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Lead employment branding initiatives
- Adhere to the Client’s Employee Selection Process.
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs for internal and external hiring opportunities
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Recruit, hire, develop, and supervise team of Recruitment Specialists consistent with company policies and procedures to ensure that office objectives are met.
- Ensure each team member is submitting their End of Day Reports, holding them accountable to their individual daily, weekly, and department goals and commitments.
- Work with Employment Specialists to synchronize sales and recruiting.
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
What skills do I need?
- Proven experience as Talent Acquisition Manager
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
- Proficient and creative in the use of social media and job boards
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases
- Excellent communicator
- A leader and strategic thinker
- BSc/BA in business administration, human resources or relevant field
In addition to playing a meaningful role in the success of the company, you’ll receive:
- Competitive salary plus commission
- Great benefits including health, dental and vision
- 401(k) retirement plan
- And more
Job Ref. #: 44
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.