The Tax Preparer will be preparing tax returns for individuals and Corps, LLC’s and Trust and Estate. The candidate must have at least 3 years’ of experience. The Tax Preparer may perform accounting, customer service and organizational.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Informing clients or employers on the tax preparation process
- Collecting relevant financial records, including pay stubs and income statements
- Inputting data from financial records into tax return software or databases
- Using applicable federal, state and local tax law to determine deductions and how much each client will pay or earn on the return
- Completing and filing tax documents with appropriate agencies, like the IRS, state and local government entities
- Acting as a representative for clients with applicable agencies as required
- Building customer relationships to promote and expand the business
Skills and Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of Lacerte software is a big plus
- Looking for a good candidate that can walk in and do the job
- Full or Part Time hours.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable tax laws, regulations and deadlines
- Proficiency with common tax preparation, word processing and spreadsheet software applications
- Familiarity with the tax return submission and confirmation process, including how to navigate the IRS and other government entity online platforms
- Excellent customer service skills, including patience and flexibility
- Great organizational skills, including time management and strategic thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
This is a temporary to hire position in the Encino area. The pay range is $23 to $24 hourly. The client is looking for either a part-time or full-time employee. Please call for additional details.
Job Ref. #: 44N3
Location: Encino, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.