Temporary HR Recruiter
We are currently seeking a Temporary HR Recruiter, preferably with banking recruitment experience. This candidate will work directly with the Human Resources Department on all levels of company hires to include sourcing, recruitment, interviews. This is a combination on-site (2 days) and remote (3 days) assignment. Initial training on-site will be required.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility
- Conduct initial confidential phone interviews,
- Provide feedback to hiring managers and/or Human Resources
- Arrange for further interviews (in-person or Zoom type) with hiring manager
- May be asked to do follow-up references and background checks
- Research and develop recruiting leads
- Successful profile of hiring at all levels
- Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Other duties required as assigned but the department
Skills and Requirements:
- 2 years progressive sourcing and recruiting preferred.
- Experience and understanding of leading edge recruiting techniques and tools including social networking (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook), and traditional networking methodologies.
- Strong proven performance in working with various sourcing options and producing qualified candidate flow.
- Experience hiring accounting and finance professionals/knowledge of finance/accounting preferred. Banking knowledge a plus
- Exposure to and proficiency in using applicant tracking systems, recruiting software and candidate databases
- Microsoft Office experience
- Good customer service and phone etiquette
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Focus along with relationship building skills
- Personable and assertive achiever
- Solid correspondence skills and effective writing skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- BS degree in Human Resources, English, Psychology or related field a plus
This is a temporary position located in the Chatsworth area for approximately three months, perhaps more. The pay is $24 hourly DOE.
Job Reference #: 44LF
Location: Chatsworth, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.