The Territory Representative must have basic understanding of finance – basic terminology – as they will be working with invoices, crediting, offset and debiting. They should be responsive and be able to deliver not so great news to customers when necessary. This position is a high volume role working with high dollar invoicing.
Job description (including but not limited to the following):
- Provide excellent customer service to the Client Sales team and customers within assigned territory, with precise phone and email communication. Listen attentively and respond effectively to customer concerns and complaints resolving their inquiries using the proper departmental procedures
- Order entry, access control, invoicing, and providing excellent service to customers, sales teams, and internal departments
- Maintain and continue to acquire the necessary knowledge to manage and correct account functions, prepare invoices, provide accurate access control, process renewals, including having an understanding of financial processes and terminology
- As needed, assist with managing Client attendee database within dedicated software program. Tasks include accurate data capturing, request invoicing to Finance department, process invoices, generate reports, customer follow-up activities and other tasks as needed
- Work with all Client Account Support team members to assure that department workload is balanced and all tasks are managed effectively and efficiently to include backing up other areas
- Utilize CRM tool, fulfillment system and any other files or systems as a means to capture essential account and deal data details
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong working knowledge of the full suite and administration of Office 365 Microsoft solutions
- 2 years’ experience in customer account management with a specialty in sales support preferred
- Demonstrated work history of excellent customer service, analytical and problem solving skills
- Established organization and time management skills
- Must be able to manage varying workload volumes and independently adjust priorities in alignment with business needs
- Is able to manage expectations – able to push back professionally
- Capable and comfortable to say “no” when needed
- Holding people accountable
- Critical thinking skills – be able to step back and see the root cause of the call versus just fixing it and moving on
- Utilize critical thinking skills in researching and troubleshooting issues and inquiries.
- Continue to acquire knowledge of Client’s suite of products and services
- High School diploma or equivalent is required. Higher education is a plus.
This is a full time, temp to hire assignment located in the Conejo Valley area. Pay range is $21 to $23 per hour.
Job Ref. #: 44M8
Location: Conejo Valley area, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.